Monday, April 14, 2008 @ 9:18 PM
Today is the first day of poly... and it was quite fun... the bus was not too crowded in the morning... had a seat... and stoned for the whole trip... reached school and met up with classmates... went for lessons... first lesson is maths for life science... and guess what did we do... FUNCTIONS!!!! it was damn s***... but fortunately i still remember this topic... had prac today as well... did some microscope things... stared at e coli with a microscope... had to draw them out and do a report... and I'm so not enjoying it... yepps... also got my lab coat and goggles... I LOVE LOOKING LIKE AN EVIL SCIENTIST!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! so here's a few highlights of the day... now, here comes the most gruesome part of my first day at school...

It happened on the bus... I was stoning as usual... and a fat man sat beside me. (I do not hold any grudges towards fat people. Most are very jovial and friendly, but there are some exceptions like this man) firstly, the man stinks. secondly, he keeps digging his nose. (please do this in the privacy of your own home!!!) thirdly, he flicks his nose dirt. (eeew!!!) fourthly, he bites his nails. (does it taste that good?) fifthly, he scratches his armpit every five minutes. (for god's sake!!!) yes, this is really the most gross/ disgusting/ gruesome/ revolting person I've ever seen... and i also hope it will be the last...

Labels: