Wednesday, April 23, 2008 @ 7:51 PM
went for cca today... and we had to go for an interview... *shock* i nearly died of a heart attack... i thought we needed to play a piece in front of everyone or something... but luckily, it's only an interview... the senior ask us questions like what is your name, class, school, course,grade? why did you join piano ensemble? what do you want to learn from joining piano ensemble? hmm... that's about all... and the room was quite nice too... there's 2 baby grands and 1 upright piano... at least it wasn't 2 old shabby upright pianos... haha... and the seniors said there's over 400 people queuing up for the interview.... wow... but when i looked... it's about 200? hmm... not sure... i didn't count... just had a quick glance... and i still don't know if I've gotten in... sigh... they say that you have to go check the notice board... and if your name's there... you're in.... I'm going to check next week i guess... since they need some time to collate and print everything.... omg.... I can't wait... it's gonna be an agonizing weekend ahead... O.o I hate being kept in suspense.... but then again... if I don't get in *touch wood* maybe i can join strings (if there's vacancies ( which is highly unlikely)) please... let me get in.... >.<

Labels: