Friday, August 8, 2008 @ 9:41 AM
okay, there's this nasty person who posts nasty comments on my tag board. anyway, I have something to tell him/her...

TO: 'Passerby'

Dear passerby, I am glad that you enjoy reading my blog and I am also happy to see that you give comments. However, I would like to point out to you that your comments are not constructive comments. Not to mention, they contain profanities and are written with the intent of hurting the feelings of others. Therefore, as the owner of this blog, I am warning you to either clean up your language or get lost! I will not allow you to ruin the reading experience on my blog with your rude comments and direct insults. Who the hell do you think you are? Are you some kind of sick pervert who gains pleasure from insulting people? Or are you just some pathetic kid who desperately needs attention? Whatever it is, I feel really sorry for people like you.

Labels: