COMMON TESTS ARE COMING SOON!!! argh... i know I'm so screwed.... I've to go for extra practice on thursday.... because of the conductor... blah blah... i shall not go into details...... it will be too tedious for everyone... :(
(the ranting part... you can just skip this...)
so.... at first.. i wanted to skip cca.... so i could have a few more precious hours of study and sleep... i still can't stand that fact that will reach home so bloody late and have only 5+ hours of sleep because lesson starts early the next day and it takes approximately 1.5 hours to travel to school.... including waiting for bus/ train/ walking to the lecture hall/ lab.... not to mention.. there is IT for life sciences on Monday and i have to lug that stupid bomb case of a viola and my stupid boulder of a laptop to school... and i swear... everyone on the bus/ mrt is just edging away from me when they see this 'terrorist' with a huge, suspicious looking case that will blow up in their faces.... (die everyone!!! muahahahaha!!!) okay.... so next topic.... it's study week and i have to go for 3 cca practices instead of 2 and argh.... i still can't play yao, Orpheus and rhapsody properly..... the bowing will be all wrong.... the notes will not be in tune.. argh... i want my darling vivi back..... or maybe i should have quit string ensemble instead and continue to stay in piano... argh.. but forget it... it's all in the past.... the past can only haunt you to remind you not to make the same bloody mistake..... and yes... mistakes... argh... can't believe I'm so stupid... argh.... i don't want to talk about it.. it's another long complicated story that happened half a year ago... lalala.... yes... i will survive.... i will get 3.5 gpa.... lalala... this is so lying to myself.. but i don't care anymore..... I'll survive.... the performance will be a success.... the audience will love us.... I'll go work in the hols and get some money to get things that i always wanted.... I'll practice my piano everyday.... especially scales and exam pieces.... I'll play on lala until the rosin erodes away the strings..... I'll also practice vibrato on vivi.... I'll be an all rounder... lalalala...
okay.... i'm done with my rant.... you guys don't have to understand it... it's a rant.... yes.. just a rant.... ah.. i feel so much better now.... since all that crap stress is in the rant..... and i'm really really sorry for all the horrible posts lately.... but i'll guarantee happier posts after the exams.... stuff like JPNYZ outings and funny stuff that happened at home... come to think of it.... home only seems like a place to bath and sleep after going to poly..... o_o the long hours are taking its toll.....
Labels: rant