Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 8:40 PM
Sinfonique 2009 + clean and green thingy
Yay!!!! The concert was great!!!! But I somehow felt a great sense of loss because I wasn't playing... I mean.. Watching is fun.... But nothing beats being up there.... haha...

and yes!!! finally met up with natoz and zx!!!! missed them so much!!! we talked alot and took quite a number of photos... but they are on facebook already.. so i'm not going to upoad them here...

okay.. so.... that was for yesterday....

for today... had some clean and green event.... so we are supposed to play like 15 minutes worth of songs at city square mall.. and i swear.. it was the worst performance of my life.... shall stop talking about it now....

so after that... went back to school to put instruments and went to esplanade library after that.... also watched some jazz band with people singing and doing their sound check.... got into deep thinking mode while listening to the songs... why are songs always about love? hmmm... sat there and stoned for quite some time until i got distracted by some sparrows...

so yeah... the songs were not bad... and the lyrics were like yeah.... dumb.. i got irritated.. it's like... i don't know.. so near yet so far.... just within my grasp yet unreachable.... kind of thing and it kind of reflects my situation now....

I don't know what went wrong... maybe it was just a mistake.... a very stupid one... the same one as the past... falling in love with an idiot is so... idiotic.... the sheer irony of it all...

I should stop moping around and start studying for COMMON TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yepps.. i won't be posting much for the next 2 weeks... so here's a nice, emo, christmas song to commemerate my hiatus status...

i present to you: White Christmas by KAT-TUN

Labels: