Friday, April 30, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
Dear Unnamed Jerk
Wow!!! You should really be honored!!! You're the second person after the vulgar, rude 'passerby' to get an  entire post dedicated to you!!! Congrats!!! :D

Well, firstly, I never ever put YOUR name... it could be another jerk... so yeah... how smart of you to shoot yourself in the foot....

Secondly, I never requested for a report... You are really thinking too highly of yourself... I'm seriously not interested in reading reports on your sad, pathetic life... I'd rather read journal papers about how cancer cells grow because it would really benefit mankind more... :)

Thirdly, this is MY blog... MY own personal space where I can say anything I want... By clicking on/ typing in the link to my blog... You are agreeing that you are mentally prepared for anything you read... So it is your own fault for reading my blog... I'm not responsible for any pain caused, because you had the choice to NOT read my blog...

YOU CHOSE TO READ IT, SO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF KNOWING THE TRUTH OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU NOW!!!! NOBODY FORCED YOU TO READ IT, YOU WERE KILLED BY YOUR OWN CURIOSITY... SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP KICKING UP SUCH A BIG FUSS OVER THIS...

Labels: