Monday, July 5, 2010 @ 9:44 PM
Sebastian is BACK!!!! XD
yes.. you didn't read wrong... my favourite anime guy of all times is back!!!!!

SEBASTIAN IS IN KUROSHITSUJI SEASON II!!!!!!

SEBASTIAN!!!!!

MY LOVELY SEBASTIAN!!!!!!

SEBAS-CHAN!!! <3

and the new butler, claude sucks!!!!! the new master, alois is pretty sick.... I used to hate Ciel... but now... i'm so glad Ciel is back too!!!

sebby is back!!! XD

i love his sleek lines!!!!

"This is your way, right? Day into night, sugar into salt, dark blue into gold. Then I will turn gold.. into black."


I looooove the way he said "Then I will turn gold.... into black." and the chandelier came crashing down on the new butler (loser!!!!)

darkness... and alois is screaming in fear... when the lights came back... another crash was heard... and sebastian made a very extravagant escape via one of those full length windows...

the opening song is pretty good... the only sad thing is that it is a aloisXclaude theme..

the ending was a surprise!!!! sung by yuya matsushita!!! the guy who did sebastian in both the kuroshitsuji musicals.. also the guy who sang the ending i think for durarara!! the ending was so nice!!! cielXsebastian!!! just that the only thing we could see is ciel and sebastian's gloved hand... well.. will put some videos at now so you can get what i'm trying to say... :)


kuroshitsuji II OP, Shiver by the GazettE



kuroshitsuji II ED, Bird by Yuya Matsushita

Labels: ,